On-site ministries have resumed.
In addition to the on-site ministries we will hold on-line video support utilizing Zoom Communications, with the various supports groups as listed below. Group support meetings are held on Monday evenings starting at 7:00pm, but you must first contact us to receive an invitation.
- Child loss
- Spousal loss
- Friends and Family losses
- Suicide loss
- Substance Abuse loss
- Men’s Only support
How to contact us during this period:
- Please note you can call at any time with your questions and/or concerns. Call 609-953-7333 ext 309, or email us. Please leave your name, contact number and the best time to return your call. One of our staff will reach out to you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Fellowship Alliance Chapel
Address: 199 Church Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
Meetings: every Monday night
Time: 07:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- For more information: Call 609-953-7333 ext 309.
- There is ongoing support and an educational component every Monday night in the small chapel of Fellowship Alliance Chapel.
- We provide a place to process pain and grief in all relationships broken by death such as child loss, spouse loss, friends, family and death due to suicide and substance abuse.
- Survivors of Suicide meet every Monday night, as well, for the educational component, followed by support in their group class.
Click Updates for our latest information.