On-site ministries canceled until further notice in accordance with Gov. Murphy’s recommendations.
Currently we are holding on-line video support utilizing Zoom Communications, with the various supports groups as listed below. Group support meetings are held on Monday evenings starting at 7:00pm, but you must first contact us to receive an invitation.
- Child loss
- Spousal loss
- Friends and Family losses
- Suicide loss
- Substance Abuse loss
- Men’s Only support
How to contact us during this period:
- Please note you can call at any time with your questions and/or concerns. Call 609-953-7333 ext 309, or email us. Please leave your name, contact number and the best time to return your call. One of our staff will reach out to you.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fellowship Alliance Chapel
199 Church Rd, Medford, NJ 08055
every Monday night
7:00p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- For more information: Call 609-953-7333 ext 309.
- There is ongoing support and an educational component
every Monday night in the small chapel of Fellowship Alliance Chapel.
- We provide a place to process pain and grief in all relationships broken by death such as child loss, spouse loss, friend loss, family loss, loss due to suicide and loss due to substance abuse.
Survivors of Suicide meet every Monday night, as well, for the educational component, followed by support in their group class.
Click Updates for our latest information.